PLEAE NOTE: In response to the Covid-19 situation, we are currently limiting the number of people allowed into the park and managing the queues with a simple booking process.
Both members and paying visitors must book an arrival timeslot before visiting.
Admission Prices *
- Adult (18yrs + ) £10.50
- Child (3 – 17yrs) £8.50
- Seniors £9.00
- Family (2 adult + 2 child) £35.00
*Prices include a donation towards our vital conservation work so that your admission may qualify for Gift Aid.
Without the donation prices are: adult £9.55, child £7.73, senior £8.18, family £31.82.
With Gift Aid, as a registered charity, the Wildwood Trust is able to claim 25% of your total admission from the government at no further cost to you.
Gift Aid claims can only be made in respect of UK taxpayers, where the amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax is at least equal to the tax that will be reclaimed on your donations in the tax year.
Join the Wildwood Trust and enjoy free admission all year round from as little as £4.00 per month. You can find details of our fantastic Membership deals here.
Disabled visitors pay the relevant child, adult or senior price, and their carer goes free. Free carers must be accompanied by at least one paying visitor (adult, child or senior).
Contact us at 01404 822188 for more details and pricing on group visits.
Our opening times vary depending on the time of year. Please keep your eye on this page for any updates.
We open everyday at 10am, all year round.
We currently close at 4pm, with last entry at 3pm*.
*Please note the Saxon Village will remain open until 3pm. The indoor play barn closes half an hour before the park closing time. The cafe closes at 4pm.
We are closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- All children aged 15 and under must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any parties where we believe the level of adult supervision for the number of children to be inadequate and safety or the enjoyment of the park will be compromised. As a general guideline this is a minimum of one adult for 8 children or one adult to 5 children if under the age 5.
- Wildwood Escot is an exciting environment where nature provides an enjoyable challenge for everyone. Consistent with this ‘natural’ approach, we do our best to provide access for all. Some of the wilderness paths are left in their original state and are only partially accessible for wheelchairs. Paths marked on the map by a blue dotted line are wheelchair-friendly.
- Disabled toilets are located in the Café
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or ask anyone to leave the park if we believe safety or the enjoyment of the park for other users to be compromised by their behaviour, actions or items / equipment that they wish to bring into the park. This includes but is not limited to bikes and skateboards.
- Dogs are not allowed on site. Please see the Dogs Policy for further information.
- Play facilities throughout the park are provided for the enjoyment of children under responsible adult supervision. Wildwood Escot cannot therefore be held responsible for injuries sustained by children in your care as a consequence of misbehaviour and/or improper use of the equipment. If you see someone misbehaving or someone in trouble, please talk to a member of staff.