Let our team take the headache out of creating the best birthday experience for your little one and all their friends.
What does the day include?
- All day entry to the park and enjoyment of our facilities, including the fabulous maze, daring drop slide, super zip wire and much more
- An eco-art activity in our Saxon Village where the children can create something special to take home to remember their day
- A ‘meet the otter keeper’ session so the group can learn about our wonderful otters at feeding time*
- Hot or cold buffet lunch in our Coach House Café
- Party bags available for an additional fee
How much does it cost?
- £15 per child
- Minimum of 8 children
- Maximum of 20 children
- 1 free supervising adult per every 5 children. (Additional adults are admitted with a £1 discount on usual admission)
When and how can I book?
Birthday parties are held on weekends all year round (excluding bank holiday weekends)
Contact our Visitor Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel: 01404 822188, or pop in to check availability
To secure your preferred date we require a deposit of £75. The final confirmation of numbers and the balance are required 7 days prior to the booked date.
Please read the Birthday Parties Terms and Conditions
*Whilst our team will give priority to the birthday group, please note that this activity will take place in the public viewing area of the park where other visitors may be present.